If you are a regular user of Netflix then you might have face at least one Netflix error in your whole Netflix subscription. Netflix error UI3012 is also one of the most common Netflix errors.
If you also getting error code UI3012 then you landed in the right place. I am going to mention some most effective solutions to the error code UI3012.
The solutions of the error code UI3012 are quite simple or you don’t need to apply any rocket science to fix this error.
Before going to the solution I’m going to discuss what is error code UI3012 on Netflix.
What is Netflix Error UI3012?
It’s difficult to say it’s an error, basically, you can solve it by refreshing the page and everything gets working well. If the error code still appearing on your device you need to fix this issue as soon as possible.
When you get this error you’ll see the following message on your device screen:
Whoops, something went wrong…
There was an unexpected error. Please reload the page and try again.
You will not be able to watch any video or series when you get the Netflix UI3012 error code. The Netflix error 3012 is normally related to the network connectivity issue that prevents your device from reaching the Netflix service.
Now, let’s discuss what causes the error code UI3012 on Netflix.
What Causes Error Code UI3012 on Netflix?
As you know it is a problem of network connectivity, but sometimes some other problems could also cause error code UI3012 on Netflix.
If you experiencing the Netflix error UI3012 while streaming you definitely need to consider these things as a problem of this error.
1. Network issue:- This is the most common problem of any Netflix error. Lots of common Netflix errors are caused by this problem. Maybe your network is down or you’re having a poor WiFi network that ended on error code UI3012.
2. Browser extension problem:- No matter which browser you’re using Firefox, Chrome, Edge, Opera, or any other, sometimes browser extension could clash with streaming apps like Netflix.
3. Change in default connection setting:- Sometimes users modify their default internet connection setting which ended up with different types of Netflix errors. That is why I recommend you to stream the Netflix app on default internet connection settings.
Now, you know everything about the Netflix error UI3012, so let’s get into the solutions to the Netflix UI3012 error code.
How To Fix Netflix Error UI3012?
The troubleshooting steps of the UI 3012 error code are quite simple. You don’t need to do any additional efforts to fix this error code.
Here are some steps which definitely fix your error code:
Fix 1: Restart Your Streaming Device
The basic and simple solution to any Netflix error is to restart your streaming device. You can also solve these popular Netflix errors like error code nw-2-5, error code UI-800-3, and Netflix error 5.10 by simply restarting your streaming device.
Whether you are streaming on your mobile device, Roku, Smart TV, Gaming console, or any other device, you can restart all of them.
Just follow these steps while restarting which solve some temporary bugs of your device:
- Turn off your device for 10 minutes
- Unplug it from the power source completely
- Turn it on after few minutes after plugging into the power source
Now, go to Netflix and try to stream any video or show. If you still getting the ui3012 Netflix then try some other steps too.
Fix 2: Ensure Your Network Support Streaming
The second step is to check the internet connection supports streaming Netflix or not. Sometimes your network connection blocks streaming services like Netflix that produce Netflix error UI3012 or UI3010.
In this condition, you can do these things to ensure that your connection is good enough or not.
- Change your internet connection, like if you’re using your cellular data then use any WiFi connection with a good internet speed then try to reach Netflix again.
- If you’re using any WiFi network to stream Netflix on your device then also ensure that your WiFi connection is not blocking streaming services like Netflix. Some college or Institutional WiFis block streaming services on their network.
- And the last thing is to check that your network connection does not have limited bandwidth which is usually a case of a public WiFi network.
Fix 3: Restart Your Home Network
The restarting process of your home network can impact all Netflix error codes.
Make sure your computer is turned off and all of your home network equipment is unplugged for 30 seconds before plugging each device back in one by one.
1. Turn off your computer.
2. Unplug your modem from power for 30 seconds.
3. Connect your modem and wait for the indicator lights to return to normal. If your router is not connected to your modem, plug it in and wait for the indicator lights to return to normal.
4. Turn on your computer and try Netflix once more.
Fix 4: Disable VPN or Proxy Networks
If you use a VPN or proxy network on your device there might be some chances to get different types of Netflix errors including Netflix error UI3012.
Using VPN and proxy networks interrupt the connections between Netflix and your streaming device. So, disable the VPN and directly connect your home network to reach Netflix.
It will help you to get rid of this error.
Fix 5: Remove Browser Extension
Sometimes browser extensions conflict with Netflix if you are streaming on your browser. No matter which browser you’re using to stream, every browser extension faces some problems.
So, remove the extension or turn off all your extensions and then try to reach Netflix.
Here are the steps to remove the extension from the chrome browser:
- Open Chrome and click on three dots (upper right corner of the Chrome)
- Land your curser of the more tools and click on extensions
- Disable all of it and try to stream Netflix again.
Netflix error code UI 3012 is not a big problem, it can be fixed in minutes if you know the right method. These solutions are most effective while fixing the UI3012 error code.
You can also log out of your Netflix account in order to fix Netflix error UI3012.
I hope your error will be fixed and you’re enjoying the error-free streaming. If you still getting the error, feel free to ask in the comments.